Designation: Direct Sales Consultants (Telesales)
Branch: Head Office
Start date: As soon as possible
Expiry date for applications: 13th November, 2017 (Close of business)
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities. Every alternate Saturday and otherwise
- Acquire new customers and retain existing customers
- Data management.
- Managing inbound and outbound SMSs.
- Contact potential or existing customers via telephone, email and new media to sell our products/services.
- Achieve daily/weekly/Monthly sales targets.
- Build a pipeline of leads through the sales process and maintain a consistent flow of closed sales.
- Maintain call centre database by entering relevant and accurate information
- Following up with clients who have completed a loan transaction to express appreciation.
- Generate reports on daily activities.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND or its equivalent in any field
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including call center solutions, Microsoft office and e-mail.
- Required language proficiency, English language and at least one local language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1 year experience within a Call center environment with targeted sales
- Good data entry and typing skills
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills;
- Good listening skills
- Hard working with high energy levels
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes
- Adhere to discipline and routine
- Good selling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manners
- Neat and organized person.
You may be required to work shifts. Schedules include working on weekends as well as holidays.
All interested applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com